A smiling Czar Amonsot has checked out of the Valley Medical Center in Las Vegas after specialists gave him a clean bill of health following initial concern over a tiny blood clot outside the brain.
Subsequent CT Scans and an MRI which were studied by specialist Dr. Debra Nelson were all clear prompting the doctor to state that someday Amonsot may be a world champion.
Michael Aldeguer, son of esteemed boxing patron Tony Aldeguer who has been attending to the needs of Amonsot who was asked to undergo a routine examination after his loss to a battered WBO lightweight champion Michael Katsidis in a brutal and exciting title fight last Sunday informed Viva Sports/Manila Standard Today that the 21 year old southpaw checked out of the hospital at 12:30 and is currently in his hotel room.
Aldeguer said Amonsot was “doing very well and excited to go home.” He is scheduled to arrive in Manila aboard a Philippine Airlines flight on Saturday morning.
International matchmaker Sampson Lewkowicz accompanied Aldeguer and promoter/manager Sammy Gello-ani when they picked up Amonsot at the hospital and later had lunch in his home. Lewkowicz promised Amonsot “big fights after a year” because he said “Czar earned the respect of fight fans.”
Dr. Nelson had earlier recommended that Amonsot take a three to six months rest before hopefully resuming his career.
Comments
Share your thoughts on the above article by Ronnie Nathanielsz.