Tuesday, 18 August 2026 · Philippines
News

Andre Berto to Jose Canseco: Stop Threatening My Boy ... Or Deal With Me!!!

Columns
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
By Dong Secuya

When fight figures cross into nine-digit guarantees, the conversation usually turns cynica…

TMZ SPORTS -- Jose Canseco has pissed off a very dangerous man -- boxing superstar Andre Berto -- who's warning the ex-MLB player to stop threatening his friend ... or else.

As we previously reported, Canseco has issued a very public threat to Haute Media CEO Kamal Hotchandani -- claiming Kamal screwed him out of $350k in a previous business deal.

He warned Kamal, "People get killed for less."

But Berto says Canseco needs to shut his mouth -- and put down his keyboard, stat -- because he's personal friends with Kamal and tells TMZ Sports, "I got his back."

"Tell Jose Canseco he can come get it."

We're told Berto and Kamal go way back -- and Berto says he vouches for the guy in the strongest way possible.

Canseco told us Tuesday he wanted to smoke out Kamal so he could confront the guy -- wonder if that plan has changed now that Berto is involved.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/04/andre-berto-to-jose-canseco-stop-threatening-my-boy-or-deal-with-me/#ixzz3qXlmkVPA

Columns
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
Canelo Demands $100 Million for Crawford Rematch
By Dong Secuya

When fight figures cross into nine-digit guarantees, the conversation usually turns cynica…

Comments

Share your thoughts on the above article.

Read our community comment guidelines here